Re: Wave Digital's new portable PC

>From the article at
http://aes.harmony-central.com/111AES/Content/Wave_Digital/PR/Microwave.html:

"Wave Digital will also offer a custom case for the MicroWave by leading
case manufacturer, Calzone Case Company....At only the same size of a
four-space backpack rack, the case will feature a _15-inch flat panel LCD
display monitor_ mounted in the lid of the case. The MICROWAVE will be
secured in the case alongside a 75-gig external Firewire hard drive with
the
keyboard and track..."

I can't speak for Wave Digital, but it seems to me that despite their
President's "looping PC for Mac owners" comment (which btw I think is
misguided), they are targeting not only electronic musicians but also
buyers
that may want a portable PC for something else but not necessarily need
the
custom case, which adds more than a grand to the price.

Paolo