Re: Pod

more like wanting to change the "amp" sound without effecting the existing
loop and
also wanting to loop other things than guitar...

i am using a mixer to make this happen.

i am in the process of making a rig to gig with, so my signal chain is in
flux,
but here is my thinking at the moment:
    1 - guitar (or bass or trumpet)
    2 - pedal board (including pod)
    3 - parallel connection to alesis 12r mixer (out to mains) and
         kawai mx8-sr (to edp and repeater and later probably to kyma as
well)

    also feeding mixers: voice, congas, bass.

    this setup will allow me to easily select any channel to send to
loopers
    as well as allow a separate mix of those channels.
    i didn't like the idea of using a mixer with extra aux sends because
    you can't grab several rotary pots at once and you don't get a good
    graphical representation of what's in the mix.