Re: ebow w/ baritone guitar

mr monk wrote:

> lots of folks (including me) have used the ebow on bass ( they even made
> Bass Ebow for a brief time...)

Did the Bass Ebow actually make it into production?  I remember an ad in
Guitar
Player saying they'd hired Boz from Bad Company as a consultant for a
planned
Bass Ebow, but I never heard that it made it to market.  Somewhere I heard
that
they ran into a problem with the string spacing on bass guitars not being
as
standardized as on six strings so they couldn't get a good spacing for the
guide
channels.

Does anyone here actually own a Bass Ebow?

Do you want to sell it? (-8

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University