Re: Grungy Digital Delays?

>>allow for more then 2.6
>>seconds of delay, I really need more time then that. The Line 6 Pro unit
>>looks good but it's too pricey for me.
>
>Say what?  The DL4 allows for at least 14 seconds of delay in all modes,
>even just the footpedal!
>
>Aren't I right?!  Am I mistaken?

yes, you are mistaken.  the dl4 has a looper mode of 14 seconds (28
at lower sampling rate).  however, ALL the delay models max out at
about 2.6 seconds.

also, i don't think the Echo Pro does any different with regards to
the delay models.  it has a 60 second looper section, but as far as i
know, the delay models are directly from the dl4.

best,

rich