From: RandomLFO@aol.com [mailto:RandomLFO@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 6:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT?: Jamman, & RDS 7.6 for sale.

     Hello. Forgive me if this too of topic, but I just wanted to mention
that I am selling a Lexicon Jamman (full memory & one pedal), and a
Digitech
RDS 7.6. I thought that someone on the Looper'sDelight maillist might be
interested in these. In addition, I also have a Boss SE-70 for sale. Please
email me privately if your are interested in any of these items.
     Thanks, Marc