Re: NAMM meeting 16sec.

I asked Mike Matthews about it either last year or the year before. They
were working on it, although it sounded like a complicated revision of the
original idea rather than simply recreating it. (a difficult thing since
key components used were discontinued a long long time ago.)  But if I
remember the conversation right there were a lot of problems in getting it
done, culminating in some sort of dispute with the designer and the
project
was dropped. It really really didn't sound like he had any plans to start
it up again. I'm not expecting to find one in their lone display case this
year.

kim