Re: NAMM (Thanks Renaissance Guitars)

In a message dated 1/15/02 2:06:53 AM, chillyb@cruzio.com writes:

<< I will be
bringing my renaissance baritone guitar with me in case anyone is
interested in checking our stuff out. >>

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to publicly thank Bill and Rick for
the recent post to the list concerning the deal that Renaissance was
running
for Loopers Delight members.   Just so happened that at the time I was in
the
market for/ checking out nylon strung acoustics and I was able to take
advantage of the offering.  I'm now the proud owner/ operator of a
beautiful
RN6-H.  The workmanship, playability and sound of this guitar is
unsurpassed
compared to anything I had checked out previously.  Great job.  So,  if
your
at NAMM, definitely look Rick and Bill up and check out the guitars.
Thanks again Renaissance and good luck at NAMM. - Paul