Re: EDP or REPEATER?

snips -
-----Original Message-----
From: M. Steven Ginn <sginn@airmail.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Saturday, January 26, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: RE: EDP or REPEATER?

>> There was a time long ago when I was happy with Johnny Walker >> Red.
>Yes
it's >> true! I didn't know any better. It was probably a glass of >>
Glenlivet that >> awakened me to the possibilities the world had to offer.
At >> the moment, as >> I sip a dram of Highland Park that's all but
melting
in my >> mouth, I can't >> even imagine going back to those dark days...

>Personally I prefer McCallan 18yr.  :-)
>
>Steve

Steve -

now we're talking. actually prefer the McCallan labeled at 12 yrs when it
is
18 yrs. Just different is all, but the MC labeled at 18 yrs is primo. I was
thinking what I might have from Speyside earlier, now the endless options
at
a locale downtown will be more fun.
yours, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002