Re: Digitech 2120 Reverse Delay Parameters

I must be doing something odd.  Although I did turn the dry level down, I
didn't get the reverse delay only, as I do with my Space Station.  I'm
going
to have to play around with that one again... if for nothing else but to be
able to get an exact delay time, to synch with other gear.

Mark