Re: What are we listening to today?

jane sibberry- MARIA and WHEN I WAS A BOY

nine inch nails- the fragile
                 still (new ep)

michael brook- cobalt blue (so good...never tire of
it)

meself- when playing...trying to LISTEN more and think
        less, to be concious of how and what i'm
        playing, but to DISCERN rather than analyze

probably throw on meshell ndegeocello when i head out
later

peace to all,

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."