Re: doublenecks-slightly ot

Not to promote our products or anything, but I was just reminded that at
NAMM, I
noticed Ernie Ball's OLP Line has (or will soon have) a 6-string/12-string
doubleneck available.  These are cheap (inexpensive) guitars, so you could
probably get a good head start with one.  I wasn't able to find them
online, but
I know this guy....

-Hans