re[2]: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

i often set the tv up in the studio (i like bad tv...i think v.i.p. is the
best show on tv), and route the audio through the machines...there is
nothing like watching the news with the audio running through the vocoder
(with a drum machine in the other input) and/or a sequenced analog
filter...add a little reverb and a drum machine, and the news is rockin!

deknow