Re: help: auto unsubscribe/subscribe loop?

You might want to quiry Kim directly.  I had this happen to me last
month or so, for no real reason I could see.  I didn't get any notice,
though.  LD emails just stopped.  All I had to do was re subscribe.
Maybe there's in issue with the LD list?  Most likely, it's an issue
with our ISP though.

Mark