Re: cd trade.

Michael,

In a message dated 4/3/02 9:12:23 AM, Nemoguitt@aol.com writes:

>ted.....my stuff is pretty "priceless".....sure!.....my cds have no art
>work
>or anything, its just a bunch-o-tunes.....the esteemed mr. rickardo walker
>has a copy that he must pass on but if you are not planning on seeing him
>anytime soon send me your address and ill get one off to ya, then you can
>return the flavor in the future.....michael k

Well, If I were closer to the Bay Area I'd love to see/hear all of those
guys
a lot more often. But I'm up in Oregon and pretty much out of the "loop"
(pun intended).

I have a collection of earlier stuff burned to CD-R that I could send you
if
you're interested. Or...I when I do some new stuff I could send an advance
sample.

My address is

1811 Patrick Street
Medford, OR 97504