Great review!!!

just got this review through from Ed Friedland of Bass Player magazine,
about my new album (orderable now via my website, release date April 22nd -
you can listen to lots of it on real audio and MP3 as well) - It's really
nice when a review actually provides you with new ways of describing what
you do that are accurate rather than hyperbolic... :o)

"Lawson and Carr alternate playing Jekyl to the other's Hyde. Dreamy
pastoral visions interrupted by an invasion of drunk Martians. Steve's
sonic
pallette allows him to blend beautifully, or create havoc, a dichotomy he
clearly enjoys. A fascinating listen. A Little Nitrous Music anyone?"

there's also a lovely review written by Andre LaFosse on my site, if you
want to check that out, who also 'gets it' in quite a remarkable way.

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk