Re: G4 and digi001? (was O.T. Computers)

You might also want to check out the Mark Of The Unicorn gear.  The main
reason I went with them was they make really good audio interfaces (PCI
and Firewire), good MIDI interfaces, MIDI drivers, AND
sequencing/multitrack audio software.  Pretty much the whole sha-bang.
Why is this good?  Because the whole system works together seamlessly.
MOTU also has been one of the few companies that are promising OSX
versions of their software.

Mark Sottilaro