Re: Behringer Foot stuff

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

> > > FCB1010, there's only one version, but there's a new
>  > > EPROM with a couple of minor features.
>  > >
>  > > andy
>  > >
>  >
>  > is the new eprom standard with new boards from the manufacturer
>
>  I was wondering about this too. Anyone purchased one recently?
>
>  Greg

Well I just bought one which had to be "ordered from the factory"
I opened it up, the EPROM is dated Dec 2001.

It doesn't have the new features.
to find out:-
1) Activate CONFIG in the GLOBAL set up
2) press footswitch 5 to activate the copy function.
3) if value 1 LED lights up, you've got the latest.

Not to worry though, the "copy" feature requires a
power up, doesn't save that much time.

andy butler