From: Danilo Rometsch [mailto:danilo@erdbeerhund.com]
Sent: 23 April 2002 00:22
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: german dummy: echoplex discontinued?

Hello,

I am a poor dummy from germany and I am waiting for the arrival of
the gibson echoplex digital pro for a horribly long time now. But it
does not come.

Is it true that gibson discontinues the production of the EPD?

Can anyone tell me if 480 english pounds is a good price for the EPD
and the floorboard?

Thank you for your help!

--
funky jazzy Pop'N'Groove: