Re: behringer w/ repeater midi cc's and pc's?

Yes. I'm still having a problem using MIDI with the Repeater. I previously
had a relic Digitech MIDI pedal that was tedious to program and use. I
kinda
blamed the Digitech. Yhen, I purchased a Fender Cyber-Twin MIDI pedal to
use
with my CT. It can be used with any other MIDI device as well.

I'm confused, though. If I normally am playing a loop and want to go to the
next loop, I select the next loop (say loop #2) then press Play (after the
three-dot-thingy) and Loop #2 plays after loop one plays in its entirety.

With MIDI, I'm assuming I can do the same thing. I start playing a loop
with
PC 2 (or PC 20) then enter a PC 4 (Loop Up). Then, I'm assuming I would
enter a PC 2 (or 20) again after the loop is staged ( I can see that the
loop is staged, but I can't get it to play). What's up with that? Is my
MIDI
impl. chart incorrect? If anyone can shed any light on the problem, it will
be appreciated.

Regards, Paul