RE: OT: Phaser recommend

I asked a contact at Big Briar who replied (in response to your question):

"Piece of cake if you have a CP-251 control processor. Turn the LFO rate
all the way down, patch the square wave into the Rate input, and the
waveform at the triangle wave output will be a falling sawtooth wave of
1/60 Hz (actually the one I measured came in at 55 seconds/cycle - pretty
dang close). If you want a rising sawtooth, run it through the mixer and
use the inverting output."

Use the above CV to control the Rate on the Big Briar phaser and you are
set. Now that I know how to do this, and since I have both pieces of gear
here, I'm going to have to try it out :). Kudos to Big Briar for cool gear
and tech support.

obLoop: so if I do give this a try and like it, the only item I've got
here that'll loop 60seconds is the Repeater. Maybe try it in reverse
and use the 60secsawtoothphaser as a kind of "paragraph" delimiter to
modulate a shorter loop "sentence".

best,
Steve Burnett
burnett@pobox.com