RE: Noisy EDP

Yeah. I really need to change my signal path too & that's why I want to
get
a new  mixer. I have the rane splitter one & would like to get one w/ a
send/return or maybe 2 sends.  I have been stacking things i.e.

                  Echo+>voretx>lxp-1>
stompboxes>PSA-1>                      rane sm26 mixer
                  EDP>PCM80>

Not to happy with the results but :(