Re: Noisy EDP

Thanks for the valuable input, all.

Signal path is definitely a concern of mine that I've been trying to
resolve.

I have a stereo acoustic guitar rig and I run my soundhole pickup into
the EDP after it comes out of the TCElectronic GMajor.  Both the EDP and
the TC are on the send/return path of my preamp.
Left Channel: TC>EDP
Right Channel: TC only

This works great for when I use the octaver to create bass loops and
then switch to another effect for another part.

After some more playing and geeking out on my end I'll let you all know
what I find.

Thanks again,
Jeff