Swedish sound clips

http://www.boysen.se/audio/No_Talking_Drum_I.mp3 1 MB
http://www.boysen.se/audio/No_Talking_Drum_II.mp3 3,2 MB
http://www.boysen.se/audio/No_Talking_Drum_III.mp3 1,3 MB

Hi All,

For those who might be interested in checking out the music of other
loopers
I'm posting three short excerpts from a gig I did this Sunday. I brought my
little Casio DAT and recorded the 38 minutes improvisation.

Sound source: Fender Strat/POD/EDP/Repeater/LXP-5.

I was joined on stage by my Nigerian friend Jeff on talking drum but
unfortunately very little of his drumming got recorded (technical
problems).
I tried to recreate his input by adding another drum track afterwards,
using
Logic Audio. No editing were done to the guitar looping rig, I left it
exactly the way it sounded at the venue.

Best wishes

Per Boysen