Re: Repeater vs EDP

On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 10:17 PM, Andre LaFosse wrote:
> Anyway... rant over.  I hope you can afford an EDP in the near
> future.  :)

Sorry if you took offense. I have a habit of speaking my mind, which
itself might be incorrect due to my opinions, musical direction,
experience and lack of knowledge. It was wrong to compare the EDP with
the Repeater in the way that I did. [/eat humble pie]

I think my point earlier was just due to my frustration that I might be
stuck permanently with OS1.1 - Its buggy, could have so many options,
more midi implementation etc. etc. I have found it highly limited at
times. Given time, testings etc. etc. I really think that the Repeater
can be a mind blowing gadget. I know the hardware exists inside the box,
and it is just up to the software to route/process audio. [/rant]

But now, more than anything, I want an EDP. To hear how passionate
people are about this box really highlights my ignorance in the unit,
and feeling embarrassed for saying what I did. It might be because they
are quite rare in Europe, and I have never met anyone who actually has
one.

[Curses sheltered life]

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project