Mail Order Source for DL4?

Hi,

Instead of looping away at this point with my DL4, I am
stuck sending two non-factory-sealed DL4's back to zZounds.
Maybe I'm just asking too much, but I paid the full price
for a DL4 and zZounds can't seem to send me one that is
factory sealed.  And the worst part is that after the first
one arrived and wasn't factory sealed they assured me that
it was a mistake and that they would send me a factory sealed
unit--wrong, it arrived today and it wasn't factory sealed!
I suppose there *may* be nothing wrong with these units, but
someone must have used them and I'd like to get a brand new
unit...

Needless to say, zZounds won't get any more of my business--
and I don't like Musician's Friend that much either--so I am
looking for a reputable online dealer.  I've heard that
Sweetwater is good, but I've never dealt with them.  Do they
actually send unopened units?

A few posts back some people said that Alto Music is a good
dealer, but I checked and they don't have any DL4's.  Any
other good online dealers out there?

Thanks,

Keith