Re: Echoplex Analysis Pages and Custom Disc Ordering Are Now Online

Hey there Mark,

> How do you have the time to do all this?

A few bits here and there, cobbled together over many months - both of
thesebits have been a long time coming.  Sort of like making an album,
or writing a book, or...

> Are you some wealthy
> "Batmanesque" character that's some obsessed Looping evangelist by
>night?

Not at all - more like a destitute Clark Kent (without the super
powers!) who's obsessed with trying to increase my visibility and
potential sources of income within my chosen field, which is music.

Self-interest aside, though, it's been extremely frustrating to me for
several years that there isn't more discussion about the specific craft
and techniques used in looping, and that the EDP still seems to be
largely misunderstood or under-represented in terms of what it's about.
These pages are an attempt at trying to help facilitate a bit of
discourse about the Echoplex, and looping in general.

Thanks for the kind words, sir!

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages:
http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP