Re: lexicon mpx1 vs. lxp1

I can vouch for the MPX1 being a great little box, and since it's been
discontinued, you could get a deal (see archives) but as for the LXP1, it
don't know.  It's an older model, but you might find them on eBay.  I've
been
able to get really good dense reverb washes with all kinds of cool
modulation
with the MPX1, it was more than worth the $425 I paid, IMO.

Mark