gig spam - advanced warning of dates in the UK...

I'm just finalising the details of a very loop-heavy tour in November,
featuring me, michael manring and David Friesen.

So far booked are Nov 5th at Ocean in Hackney, London, Nov 6th at South
Street Arts Centre in Reading, and Michael and I doing a clinic at the Bass
Centre in Wapping, London on the 7th.

put those in your diary - I'll do a proper spam mail with details when they
are firmer...

Hoping to firm up venues for 4th and 8th ASAP - let me know if there's
somewhere near you that we could play - anyone got contacts at Norwich Arts
Centre/similar place in Cambridge or Birmingham?

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk