Re: Why stereo? (Was Re: I know, I'll start a war! )

> . . . As it is, I'm focusing on trying to
> work with independent loops which is easy if I push buttons but more
> confusion prone if done with my feet unless I get another EFC-7 and find
> space to put it.
> . . .

I thought you might be interested in this:

http://www.worldserver.com/leas/pedal.htm

It's basically a custom EFC-7 for controlling two EDPs.

Since the LD posting, I've taken my own advice and added stereo jacks to
the
pedals so I can use one cable to control both EDPs.

(I've posted this before, but it has been some time.)

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com