RE: loops for dance music & album rec for ALL loopers

Paul,

 In that case, I play some of both 1 and 2.. hehe... I mean, my focus in
'dynamics', so, in general, my set might not work for the catagory you were
asking about, in that I may very well go from a techno-ish beat into some
totally spaced out ambient feel... But, in the breadth of what I am doing,
extremely danceable beats, synth lines, etc, happen... :) I have considered
working on creating sets that are completely dance oriented, and looking
for gigs doing what you are talking about, but, I've not gone there yet...

-cpr