RE: loops for dance music & album rec for ALL loopers

> extremely danceable beats, synth lines, etc, happen... :) I have
> considered
> working on creating sets that are completely dance oriented, and looking
> for gigs doing what you are talking about, but, I've not gone there
>yet...

i'm doing those kinds of gigs now.  i keep a beat going throughout the
whole
set and mix from song to song.  pretty challenging right now... but i'm
hoping it gets easier as i go along and as i get more practice.  still, it
has the potential to make a much more varied and interesting set.