Re: prerecorded loops

I really dig what someone said about the key being that there needs to be a
performance of some sort on stage.  This is a very open and accepting way
of
looking at it - if there's pre-produced material being played back, there
better be something else for me to enjoy or else I'd just invite all my
friends over to come listen to my stereo.  Do you avoid dance performances
if they use pre-recorded music?

I also don't apriciate any attempt to hide the fact that there's
pre-recorded material being played - a good performer would flaunt it and
use its strengths to some advantage.

Personally I have no interest in anything pre-recorded, pre-sequenced, or
not created on stage in my own performances - and I think this stems from
my
inability to dance correctly - although an attempt could be quite
entertaining for sure...
Jon