Re: Interesting Loss of EDP Front Panel Functionality with Loop IV

gary you essplaned this to me very well in santa cruz and altho' i dont be
understandin much about it,hopefully you will get some answers right soon!
and just a note to say what a great set you had (never thought i'd sing
along to a loopster!) and w/ all the other loopers-i felt almost
overwhelmed
by all the talent, energy and tolerance('specially for my set :-)
those two days were edjamacational and entertaining and infotaining-
thanx rick,kim et al