Re:Y2K

 I want to thank everyone who performed at Loopfest Y2K. I had such a great
time with all of you. I was truly amazed at the diversity of styles,
instruments, and applications. Everyone who performed, did so under rather
adverse conditions, with minimal set up time, no sound check, and half an
hour to do their thing. Not to mention rather stifling heat during the day.
Even on day two, when it seemed like everyone was having technical
meltdowns, everyone kept their cool, supported their fellow performers, and
each of you said something unique. I was really expecting several hours of
rehashed frippertronics (no disrespect Mr. crimson) but what happened was
so much more. Rick, you did a great job, and a great service to the looping
community. Thanks again, and if this sounds back-patting, all I can say is
pat pat pat pat.....

Bill

Competition is for horses

Bela Bartok