OT: Bass Ztar for sale

Hi all:
Since there are a few looping bassist on this list I thought I would
forward
this--Harvey got bumped off the list a while back and so didn't post it
here.  I got it from the Z list.  Heeere's Harvey:

hi!
I've got a Zbass we built for Billy Sheehan that he's had for about 5
years. He's traded it in toward a new one. This one can be rebuilt with
newer hardware/software if desired. It's flame maple with a purple anodized
front panel.  I've got it up on ebay. If you'd like to check it out it's
at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=893678183&r=0&t=0&showTut
orial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1

thanks,
harveyS

http://www.starrlabs.com

Hey it's me again.  Nice thing about this instrument:  those pads can be
used to send any MIDI message, so you could control a looper (I do--double
neck 6 string Ztar and electric 6 string guitar).  Too bad Rick Walker's
going with dayglo green now--that purple would have been perfect!
Gary