RE: Gr-33/VG8

At 12:51 PM +0200 7/21/02, Claude Voit wrote:
>I think the Gr30 does not send midi clock you can set it to slave
>its tempo to midi clock

According to a posting on the GR-30 Yahoo list, page 75 of the manual
states that the GR-30 outputs MIDI clock, but this is incorrect.

Here are some GR-30 resources:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6226/gr30.html

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Roland/GR_30_Guitar_Synthesizer-01.html

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Roland/GR_33-01.html