Re: computer fan noise (Audio Interface options for recording loo ps)

     While the Carillon systems look nice, they have really fallen behind
everyone else in the level of system offered. Their Barebones1 is still a
1.5
GHz P4, with SDRAM (no monitor). For the same price, you can get a 2 GHz
Northwood system, with RDRAM, a flat panel, 6 USB ports, etc.. I'd suggest
waiting on the Carillon until they catch up with the rest of the world.
Maybe
after NAMM they will improve their systems. Anyone interested in a rack
mounted computer might find the info at Tomshardware.com. very helpful.
     Marc