Re: Quick EDP Question...

Jason,
Thanks for writing.  We will defininately let you know when we setup
another loop event in Boulder.  Meanwhile, if you visit boulder/denver
sooner, let us know and perhaps we can meet.

Anymore loopers in Colorado or surrounding states, please write if
you're interested in a loopfest near Boulder.

thanks,
bret
--- Jason Fink <jfink@cabq.gov> wrote:

> Being close to Boulder/Denver (and a frequent visitor)  I would
> be very interested in a Rocky Mountain Loop event!
>
> Why should those coastal folks have all the fun?
> Keep us informed if and when something is in the works.
>
> -jas
> Albuquerque
>
> http://zebox.com/dimbulb
>

> Bret wrote:
>

> >I'm in boulder if you have more questions email me.  I met you
a few
> >years back at Rob's and we did some looping with a few other
> musicians
> >in Longmont at Millers.  member? It was the orignal
loopapalooza :-)