Re: gator cases - anyone used them ?

To Anthony Justman- what you need are called Tinnerman #10-32 clip on
nuts. The standard fastener for unthreaded rack rail.

What you also need is to set your email editor to plain text so your
original msg is copied into the reply ;)

-henry

I just had an annoying one.  bought a two unit ATA; was definitely cheaper
than SKB and just as well made.  IN fact, mine has a lock and the SKB did
not

Only problem was that the rack screws have to attach to a bar in the back
of the holes and it is not affixed to the unthreaded holes, which when
trying
to install a two unit amp in the two unit box was a real pain in the arse.
 Had to stand on my head, tape the thing to the back of the row of
unthreaded
holes.....