re: Oakland, CA gig spam

Thanks Mark! Sorry I haven't posted yet. This week is crazy at my job, and
next week I have a show every other day. This is definitely the one I'm
the
most excited about though. Rick and I have been planning it for over a
year!

>Sunday, August 11 Oakland Looping Festival 8:00 $6-10 Sliding Scale
>Rick Walker - Processed Live Percussion & Found Objects
>Matt Davignon - Turntable, CD, and Tape
>Bill Walker - Electronic Guitar
>Scott "Kungha" Drengsen - Looped Fretless Bass
>
>4 musicians exploring instruments combined with live electronic
>processing/looping from different perspectives will present solo sets,
>followed by collaborative improvisation.
>more info at http://www.21grand.org/20020811.html

The other two shows next week are:

>Tuesday, August 13th, 8 pm
>Black Box Theatre
>Telegraph between 18th & 19th (one block from Bart)
>Oakland, CA
>$6-$1000 sliding scale
>
>Matt Davignon's "Tape Recorder" A project using 4 tape players with field
>recordings. Matt will also
>presenting a new ambient project.
>
>Illuminated Orchestra (Group improvisation conducted through coloured.
>lights)
>
>Ernesto Diaz-Infante, guitar John Shiurba, guitar Jim Ryan, sax and flute
>Jeff Hobbs, sax and coronet Jacob Lindsay, bass clarinet Ron Heglin,
>trombone Damon Smith, bass Adam Lane, bass (?) Karen Stackpole,
>percussion
>Bob Marsh, conductor

>Thursday, August 15, 2002, 8pm 509 Cultural Space 509 Ellis Street
>between
>Leavenworth & Hyde Sts San Francisco, CA
>
>Diaz-Infante hosts Company Night II (bay
>area improvisers TBA are invited to perform in varying combinations)

I'll be playing prepared acoustic guitar (something I do a lot at home,
but
haven't done in public) plus springboard.