Re: sample based looping vs. delay looping

Lance -
most people (myself included) miss the fact that the
RPTR literature states that it is a "loop based
recorder" which I think answers most questions.

not sure about Perille's gear or the RS item, but
check 'em all out in a hands on manner if at all
possible is my best advice.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002