Re: price drop on Line 6 rack units

mark said:
> Now that I think about it, it's really annoying that it doesn't at
> least send MIDI clock in loop mode.

if you'll check the archives,  i made a post detailing a phone
conversation
with a very rude and arrogant man at Line6 which details why these
Echo"Pro" units are barely worth buying _even_at_$300_.

the attitude was basically that a looper was musically useless, just "for
fun", and that it was "unreasonable" of me to expect _any_ controls or
features beyond what Line6 had deigned to offer me.

there will be other looptools ...

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com