SV: EDP -- Behringer FCB100 oddness

> > on 8/16/02 2:02 PM, Bruce Comens at bcomens@mail.nexus.it wrote:
>
> > The first press of record on the footpedal (from powerup or
> after using the
> > front panel controls of the edp) produces a reset (long press)
> instead of a
> > record.  After that it works normally (short press = record on or off).
> > The first press of record on the front panel (after using the
> footpedal) has
> > no effect at all.  After that it works normally.

I have a similar problem with my EDP/LOOP4. The first press of record,
using
the EDP analog footpedal, creates a short loop as if set to "sustain rec",
even though it is set to "toggle rec". Sometimes it's working as it should,
but I don't dare to take chansces. So I always start my set by pressing the
"virtual rec" by midi from the Behringer FCB1010 and this workaround has
never let me down.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se