Santanas looping bassist

Samuel Heierli, an EDP user old friend of mine that never appeared on
the list, told me yesterday that he saw the show of Santana and the
best was the solo of the bass player who built a smart thing on his
EDP, far beyond of laying a bass line...
He could not tell the name of the player.
Nor did I check whether this event has been discussed on this list.
But I found it highly remarkable...

I just dont understand why thousands of musicians that see this work
dont walk into a shop next day to ask for the machine he used...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org