Re: Critique of Critique of Feedback at Tom

I know I am going pretty far on this subject, but I find it fun. I
hope you do and dont take it too serious:

When the car was invented, some did not have a transmission, its
cheaper, easier to operate and it also works.
Its not so fast (just imagine you only have your second gear), but
some people may have prefered it because they did not want to learn
to handle the gear or had less money and would say: "why do you want
to go fast, we reach any place without transmission". All right!
Why would I be intolerant and call them wrong?
But still my mission would be to build cars with a transmission to go
faster.

By some accident I am finally listening to Tom Heasleys lost last CD
"on the sensation of tone" and find it great. Much better than the
previous one and also better than the Loopstock performance which
sounded great but was too static for me. Now the CD evolves a lot, I
am back in my element :-)
This music cures me

Thank you Tom!
--