RE: Stereo Effects & EDP

Yes it sure would be nice to see diagrams of peoples rigs.

For me, everything in my rig is stereo except for the EDP.  I would
prefer to not have to switch between mono & stereo when I move from live
to studio which is why I initially opted for stereo to begin with.  In
fact when playing live, I give myself a stereo monitor mix and just send
a mono signal to the house.  But, the EDP is still a wrinkle in the mix.
I have Repeater but frankly have decided that because it has the
glitch/bump that shows up with ambient loops, it is unusable for live
play and is not nearly as flexible as the EDP.

All my synths have effects of their own (except the Nord Micro) so I
guess I could rely on those effects for EDP loop creation.  I just would
prefer to be able to use my Eclipse to be able to process both the
pre-loop material and my main signal, but in a way so that everything
doesn't turn to mush.

Steve