Re: Stereo Effects & EDP and Setup Diagram

I kinda owe this to the group following my thread about dummy loads, my
Rivera, JC120s, etc.

FWIW - I took dt's (and others) advice, and got my Rivera in my setup
*without* using a dummy load + line out.  Here's how it looks now.
Impressions, comments, ideas are always welcome:

Strat w/ GK2a synth pickup -> Roland GR-1
GR-1 Guitar Out -> Volume Pedal -> Wah -> Rivera Preamp
Rivera FX Loop Send -> Chorus -> Delay -> Roland GR-1 Guitar Return

GR-1 Synth/Guitar Mix Out (L) -> EDP1 -> Vortex (L) -> BBE (L) -> Rivera FX
Loop Return
GR-1 Synth/Guitar Mix Out (R) -> EDP2 -> Vortex (R) -> BBE (R) -> JC120

The Rivera is hooked up to it's 4x12, no dummy load or attenuation.  Thanks
again for the advice.  I *love* my Knucklehead!
Many thanks to Bill Walker for selling me his GR-1!

Love it.  I can run the EDPs linked for stereo operation, or unlink them
and
get 2 different loops playing against each other, through both amps.