Re: Loop V request (was Re: A/B switch for Echoplex)

All that's not necessary. Just get a decent midi controller. Put the
Echoplexes on two different midi channels. In your midi controller, have a
set of controls for Echoplex A, a set of controls for Echoplex B, and a
set
for A & B. That's part of the reason why we added the MIDI pipe feature.
kim