RE: EZbus

At 05:31 PM 8/25/2002 -0500, M. Steven Ginn wrote:

>The only gripe I have about the Ezbus is the fact that it
>doesn't have rack ears or any way of being bolted into a rack or mixer
>top.  I guess you could use a slide out tray of some sort.  I am looking
>to find a tray that I can place in a mixer top rack that I can somehow
>attach the Ezbus to, to help make setup and tear down at gigs quicker.

Check out:

   http://www.skbcases.com/product/pro_audio/mixer/skb-2219p.html

or if you happen to need that integrated into a small rack:

http://www.skbindustrial.com/det.las?sku=1SKB19-1006v&subcat0=&subcat=Roto-Rack&subcat2=Case&-token=&-nothing

Velcro is your friend....  ;)

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil