Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

   *laughing*   ooh  yeah,-  -baby!-  my Repeater really does it for me
again and again and again...    lollollol!  You guys ROCK!!!
  <smile>  -now that I think of it, this  reminds me of something funny.
whenever a friend or whomever, asks why I've stayed up late, -when I've
been playing with, or recording with, a piece of gear, I usually say I was
up with my new metallic lover!...    lol!  -just insert name of new piece
of gear at a particular time!   lol!  Catch y'all laters...

Very Warmly,

CQ

At 02:26 PM 8/25/02 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/25/2002 11:15:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>sine@zerocrossing.net writes:
>

>   Do we need a looper spokes model!?
>

> MOre or less...yup
>
> Warmest Regards,
> John Price/AKASH
> "The World's Most Erotic Band"
> http://www.akashmusic.com
> http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
> "Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit The Guitar Cafe.